Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
The Boss Katana 50 MKII EX takes the original Katana 50 formula and loads it up with more versatility, more effects, and more features, all in the same super-portable package.
At the core of the Boss Katana 50 MKII EX is two channels of 50-watt solid-state power—switchable to 25W or .5W—enhanced with Roland's Tube Logic design for class-defying power that still hits hard and cuts through. The back boasts a Power Amp In for use with your favorite outboard gear from preamps to multi-effects units. You can even run your mix-ready sound through the line output to a PA, or connect two Katanas together for stereo expansion.
On board you get five different amp characters to work with, each having five variations. There are already a bevy of effects on tap with over 60 effects available to load up through Boss' Tone Studio software.
With the optional GA-FC or GA-FC EX foot controllers, you can unlock additional functionality controls for global EQ, foot switchable effects, flexible routing and beyond.
- Five Amp Characters Each with Five Variations
- Boost, Mod, FX, Delay, and Reverb Sections w/ Three Variations Each
- Boss Tone Studio Software with 60+ Effects
- Expanded Control with Optional GA-FC and GA-FC EX Foot Controllers
- Download and Share Livesets
- Power Amp In for Preamps, Modelers, or Multi-Effects Units
- Multiple Footswitchable Saving Options
|Power Section:||Solid State|
|Preamp Section:||Solid State|
|Speaker Config:||1 x 12|
|Effects:||Full Suite of Digital Effects|
|Footswitch:||1/4" Expression/Control (Not Included)|