Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Fender ‘65 Princeton Reverb Reissue
The original was a historically significant amp used on countless hits over the years, and the reissue ’65 Princeton Reverb is easily versatile enough to go from the living room to the recording studio to the small gig and deliver the best performance. It has the vintage vibe that Fender die-hards know and love, but the 12-watt Fender vintage reissue '65 Princeton Reverb Amp isn’t only for those who played them 30 or 40 years ago - it’s for anybody who demands top-notch tube tone, naturally dynamic clean and overdriven tones, and unmistakable long-spring Fender reverb and tube vibrato.
The Princeton tube amp boasts Jensen speakers, which are the classic Fender speakers offering vintage styled breakup when pushed. Mirroring the successful Fender Amps of the 50s and 60s, the Princeton Reverb offers rich tones and powerful sounds. The spring reverb and the tremolo add a touch of ambient sound, as well as loud cavernous variations needed to be transported into the realm of music. The tube amp has reverb and vibrato effects, and five control options for volume, treble, reverb, bass, speed, and intensity. You’ll find a two button vintage style footswitch, single channel, two inputs and two speaker jacks with the Princeton Reverb Amp.
The Princeton Reverb looks as sturdy as the sound it produces, with quality birch plywood used for its cabinet, black textured vinyl amplifier covering, silver grille cloth, red amp jewel, black front panel and a molded plastic handle with nickel plated caps.
Check out the highlights below for 1965 Princeton Reverb wattage and other specs.
Shop more Fender Amplifiers:
- 1969 Fender Bandmaster TFL 5005D 40W Amplifier Head With Footswitch - Used
- Fender Tone Master Princeton Reverb 1x10" 50 watt Electric Guitar Amplifier, 120V
- Fender 1966 Pro Reverb Black Panel 2x12" Combo Amplifier - Used
- Fender '68 Custom Princeton Reverb Tube Combo Guitar Amplifier - 12 Watt - Black
- 12 watts
- 10” Jensen® C10R speaker
- Single channel and dual inputs
- Long-spring Fender reverb and tube tremolo (“vibrato”)
- Classic Fender look
- Fitted cover and two-button footswitch included