Fender American Professional Precision Bass - Olympic White - RosewoodItem ID: 0193610705
Bass—it’s where rhythm meets melody, creating a righteous groove that forces you to move with it. Without the Fender Precision Bass, the original electric bass, dance floors everywhere would be empty. As music evolves, our instruments change in lockstep; the end result is today’s version of this seminal instrument—the American Professional Precision Bass.
The Precision Bass was a truly revolutionary instrument when it was released in 1951. Not only could bassists finally play with perfect intonation, they could be heard along with the rest of the band. From funk to rock, hip-hop to reggae; all of the music that’s enriched our lives began with the thunderous Precision Bass.
- Single Michael Bump-designed V-Mod split-coil Precision Bass pickup
- ’63 P Bass neck profile
- Bone nut; 20 narrow-tall frets for familiar playing feel
- HiMass™ Vintage bridge for increased sustain
- Fluted-shaft tuning machines; Posiflex graphite rods for neck reinforcement
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
|Bridge Pick-up:||V-Mod Split Single-Coil|
|Fret Size:||Narrow Tall|
|Bridge:||4-Saddle High Mass Vintage|
|Case:||Elite Molded Case|