Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Free Deluxe Set-up
As a legendary name in music, there is little that needs to be said to introduce George Harrison. Just as the Beatles would not be the same without "Here Comes the Sun" and "While My Guitar Gently Weeps," the electric guitar would not be the same without Harrison's smooth playing and mastery of songwriting.
Today's George Harrison seems to become more mythical as time goes on. To celebrate the guitarist, Fender introduces the George Harrison Rosewood Telecaster. A familiar sight to fans of the Let It Be era, rooftop concerts, and Harrison's bright green slacks, this Telecaster is based on the original model by Roger Rossmeisel and remains true to Fender and Harrison's legacy with its all-rosewood construction.
The chambered rosewood body is fashioned to alleviate weight and increase acoustic resonance. A rosewood neck, fingerboard, and matching headstock finish complete the guitar visually and give it its one of a kind, original rock n' roll feel. Two unique single-coil Telecaster pickups are designed to retain that original vintage tonality that Harrison played with so brilliantly.
This refined, once-in-a-lifetime Telecaster exists today as a testament to Harrison's legacy as a guitarist and the timeless music he made.
- Fender George Harrison Artist Telecaster model
- Based off Harrison's original model made by Roger Rossmeisel
- Chambered rosewood body
- Rosewood neck in a '60s "C" profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with twenty-one Medium Jumbo frets
- Two Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Telecaster pickups
- Three-way pickup selector switch
- Synthetic Bone nut
- Three-saddle Vintage Style Tele bridge with threaded steel saddles
- Fender Vintage "F" stamped tuning machines
- George Harrison logo stamped neckplate
- Fender Deluxe Black Hardshell case included
|Body Material:||Chambered Rosewood|
|Fret Size:||Medium Jumbo|
|Nut:||1.650" Synthetic Bone|
|Bridge Pick-up:||Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele|
|Neck Pick-up:||Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele|
|Bridge:||3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele with Threaded Steel Saddles|
|Case:||Fender Deluxe Black Hardshell|