Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Free Deluxe Set-up
Fender Maverick Dorado
One of the most outlandish models offered by Fender® over the years, the Maverick – also known as the Custom – may just be the boldest of them all. Introduced in the late 1960s, this iconic guitar came to be as an experiment from leftover guitar parts. Decades later, it has been brought back to life in this Fender Parallel Universe Vol II model.
Composed of leftover 12-string necks, bodies and pickups transformed into a very unique 6-string. The Fender Parallel Universe Volume II Maverick Dorado was like nothing else on the market, with a kind of misfit glamor that made it greater than the sum of its parts. Whether loved or not, playing a Fender Maverick Dorado was a statement.
Following along the original model’s steps, the Fender Maverick Dorado electric guitar rises above to focus on playability in the present with upgrades such as Tim Shaw designed Filter’Tron style humbucking pickups, Bigsby vibrato and a mystifying dark ebony fingerboard. In this 3 color sunburst model, also known as the ultra burst, don’t be surprised to see jaws drop in awe as you unleash the Fender Parallel Universe Maverick Dorado’s music on stage.
Check out more Fender Electric Guitars:
- Fender American Ultra Stratocaster Electric Guitar, Rosewood, Ultraburst
- 1966 Fender Jaguar Electric Guitar, Sunburst wOHSC & Parker Body Guard - Vintage
- Fender American Vintage II 1963 Telecaster Electric Guitar, Rosewood, 3 Color Sunburst
- Fender American Vintage II 1975 Telecaster Deluxe Electric Guitar, Maple, 3 Color Sunburst
- Fender Parallel Universe Model
- Tim Shaw-designed Filter'Tron style humbucking pickups
- Ebony fretboard with twenty-two Medium Jumbo frets
- Thick "'60s C" neck shape
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with Bigsby vibrato tailpiece
|Fret Size:||Medium Jumbo|
|Bridge Pick-up:||Tim Shaw-Designed Pickup with Filter'Tron Cover|
|Neck Pick-up:||Tim Shaw-Designed Pickup with Filter'Tron Cover|