Fender PM-2 Standard Parlor - Natural
Item ID: 0960252221
U.S.-designed Paramount series acoustic instruments are finely crafted and specially voiced to bring your artistic vision to life. Each all-solid guitar offers many legacy design elements of classic ’60s models, including checkerboard purfling and rosette, pickguard shape and abalone and mother-of-pearl "Concert Tone" fingerboard inlays. Even with this art deco look, Paramount instruments still retain their footing in modern design. All-new Fender- and Fishman®-designed PM preamp systems are specifically voiced for each body shape in the series, ensuring complete tonal control and variation.
- Body Back/Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Nut: 1.75" (44.5 mm) Bone
- Electronics: Fender®/Fishman® PM System
- Includes Deluxe Hardshell Case