Fender Redondo Player LH - Walnut Fingerboard - Jetty BlackItem ID: 0970718506
Bold and brash, the chest-thumping sound of this big-bodied acoustic was designed to inspire from the moment you pick it up. The exclusive slope-shouldered Redondo body shape has a rich, commanding voice that fills any room. The gloss metallic top, back and sides, as well as a matching painted 6-in-line headstock and creme binding, give it a shot of electrifying attitude. Dynamic, unique and unconventional—like today's guitarists—the Redondo Player refuses to be bound by the past.
- Fender-exclusive Redondo body shape
- Painted solid spruce top; painted mahogany back and sides
- Fishman pickup/preamp system
- Matching painted 6-in-line headstock
- Mahogany neck with slim-taper "C"-shaped profile; walnut fingerboard and bridge