Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Free Deluxe Set-up
For those seeking out the true Fender Golden Era experience, the Fender Vintera Series is the ticket in. Featuring period-accurate specifications and vintage tones, the Vintera Series is a true time capsule.
The Fender Vintera '70s Jazz Bass features re-voiced single-coil Jazz Bass pickups with plenty of kick behind them. A "'70s C"-shaped maple neck is smooth and comfortable in hand for traveling the entire pau ferro fingerboard. The vintage-style four-saddle bridge ensures solid intonation to play and groove endlessly.
With its iconic sound and classic aesthetic, this Vintera Jazz Bass brings you back to the Fender's funky origins.
- Maple neck in a Fender '70s "C" profile with a Gloss Urethane finish
- Pau ferro fingerboard with twenty Vintage-sized frets and Pearloid Block fret inlays
- Two re-voiced Jazz Bass single-coil pickups
- Fender '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear tuning machines
- Fender Deluxe Gig Bag included
|Fingerboard Material:||Pau Ferro|
|Nut:||1.5" Synthetic Bone|
|Bridge Pick-up:||Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Jazz Bass|
|Neck Pick-up:||Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Jazz Bass|
|Bridge:||4-Saddle American Vintage Bass|
|Case:||Fender Deluxe Gig Bag|