Leap Year Sale 2024
Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
In partnership with CarbonFund.org, the ECO-Dapter®’s carbon footprint is neutralized through the purchase of carbon offsets. CarbonFund.org’s certified carbon reductions are third party audited to assure the highest standards and are retired rather than being re-used.
The ECO-Dapter® also meets the stringent Level VI energy efficiency standards set out by the U.S. Department of Energy. This means that the ECO-Dapter® consumes less power, conserving natural resources while also eliminating the waste and environmental hazards associated with disposable batteries.
In addition to environmentally friendly operation, the ECO-Dapter® provides ultra quiet, reliable, high-current power to your effects so they can operate at their peak performance levels.
Connect the ECO-Dapter® directly to your favorite pedals using the included Cable-5/R daisy chain & jumper cables. Purchase optional Power-All® daisy chain & jumper cables to power your entire pedalboard from a single ECO-Dapter® power supply!
This Godlyke Power-All Eco-Daptor System kit includes:
- (1) Cable-5/R five-connector right-angle Daisy Chain cable with Lo-Pro™, spring-loaded jacks for extra secure connections—no more losing power mid-solo!
- (1) Cable-Blue 3.5 mm Phone Plug jumper cable for EH and other vintage pedals.
- (1) Cable-Green Line-6 jumper cable with spring loaded jack for use with Line 6 Modelers and other pedals requiring a 2.5 mm internal diameter jack.
- (1) Cable-Grey Battery Clip jumper cable for pedals with no AC input.
- (1) Cable-Red/R right-angle Reverse Polarity jumper cable with spring-loaded jack for powering tip positive pedals.
- (3) Cable Cap insulator sheaths to cover power leads when not in use.
- 9 VDC, 2000 mA regulated power supply
- Meets DOE Level VI energy efficiency standard
- Carries CarbonFund.org Carbonfree® certification
- Powers 9 VDC effects from any electrical outlet in the world (100-240VAC)
- 10-foot, 24-gauge power cable eliminates need for an extension cord