Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Korg’s Minilogue has become a staple in the synth world since its introduction. This Limited Edition Minilogue Bass is built on the same platform as the standard Minilogue, but 100 new presets, 40 of which are designed for bass. In addition to the 100 new presets, users can store 100 of their own for a total of 200 presets. All standard Minilogue programs will also work for the Minilogue Bass.
Unique to this limited-edition instrument is a red and black key bed and the “liquid” design on the front panel.
Minilogue Bass features 2xVCO, 1xVCF, 2xEG, 1xVCA and 1xLFO. There are a total of eight voice modes, a 16-step sequencer, and an onboard OLED oscilloscope to view the waveforms your dialing in.
- POLY: works as a four voice poly synth
- DUO: works as a poly synth with two voices stacked in unison
- UNISON: plays all voices in unison, as a mono synth
- MONO: operates as a mono synth with suboscillator
- CHORD: plays chords
- DELAY: voices 2–4 play in delayed sequence after voice 1 plays
- ARP: plays the arpeggiator (maximum of 4 voices)
- SIDE CHAIN: lowers the volume of the previously played voice when a new voice is played