Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
The Volca sample is a sample sequencer that allows the player to edit and sequence up to 100 sample sounds in real time for powerful live performances. It's a powerful addition to any existing Volca setup, or simply on its own.
The step sequencer is designed for ease of editing and to allow parts to be inserted or removed "on the fly." Use the 16 step keys to enter notes intuitively while maintaining visual confirmation of the timing of the notes in a measure. You can also record your performance in real time. The motion sequence function records your knob movements, letting you add time-varying change to the sound. This is a great way to polish your loops, and also lets you generate highly original live performances.
- Record, manage, and download samples from Volca Sample's dedicated iOS app
- Motion sequencer records and plays back up to 11 parameters
- Active Step and Step Jump functions let you insert or remove steps
- Swing function lets you generate grooves
- A fun to use sequencer with superb improvisatory potential