Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Free Deluxe Set-up
Always innovating, the Martin 00-28 Modern Deluxe is a new take on the Martin Vintage. For fans of classic Martin specifications, the 00-28 Modern Deluxe puts forth a number of excellent Martin features for an experience that is both classic and new.
A Sitka spruce top treated with a Vintage Tone System process is paired with natural protein glue construction which makes the guitar resonate in natural and organic ways. In addition to its excellent Martin sound, European flamed maple body binding and a pearl inlaid 1930s style script headstock logo give this Martin a refined, deliberate, and striking visual presentation. Beyond the classic Martin specifications, modern additions to this guitar make it outstanding today. Liquidmetal bridge pins and a composite carbon fiber bridgeplate boosts the volume of the Modern Deluxe. Playability is adjusted with a slightly asymmetrical neck profile which maximizes hand comfort and mobility.
For any Martin fan, the 00-28 Modern Deluxe presents an assortment of advancements to feel and hear firsthand. Always innovating with an ear for the classics, Martin delivers again.
- Martin Vintage Tone System treated Sitka spruce top with gloss finish
- East Indian rosewood back and sides with gloss finish
- Genuine mahogany neck with Dovetail neck joint and satin finish
- Ebony fingerboard with twenty frets and Abalone fingerboard inlay
- Vintage Tone System treated Adirondack Spruce hand scalloped braces
- European flamed maple heelcap and endpiece
- Modern Belly ebony bridge and Compensated bone saddle
- Multi-Stripe Style 28 rosette
- Gold open gear tuning machines with Butterbean knobs
- Martin ply hardshell case included
|Top Material:||Sitka Spruce with Vintage Tone System|
|Back/Sides Material:||East Indian Rosewood|
|Neck Material:||Genuine Mahogany|
|Body Shape:||00-14 Fret|
|Neck Profile:||Vintage Deluxe with High Performance Taper|
|Bracing:||Scalloped X-Bracing with VTS Adirondack Spruce Braces|
|Case:||Martin Ply Hardshell|