Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Free Deluxe Set-up
The Martin Vintage lineage gains another member with this Martin 0012-28 Modern Deluxe. Starting with a Sitka spruce top treated with Martin's Vintage Tone System (VTS), this Modern Deluxe plays with all the aged tone of a well-kept vintage treasure. This process, when paired with natural protein glue construction, makes the Modern Deluxe sound wise beyond its years.
Its refined tone is complemented by European flamed maple binding on the body and gold frets. Modern features that land with this 0012-28 included a new Liquidmetal bridge pin set and composite carbon fiber bridgeplate that increases volume.
A new asymmetrical Vintage Deluxe genuine mahogany neck slides easily into palm while an ebony fingerboard glides quick across the fingers. Perfect for a fan of any Martin era, this Modern Deluxe is a treat.
- Vintage Tone System Sitka spruce top with gloss finish
- East flamed maple top binding with bold herringbone inlay
- Natural protein glue construction
- 1/4" Vintage Tone System scalloped Adirondack spruce braces in an X Brace pattern
- East Indian rosewood back and sides with gloss finish
- Genuine mahogany neck in a Vintage Deluxe profile with High Performance taper
- Ebony fingerboard with twenty frets and abalone inlays
- Bone nut and compensated bone saddle
- Ebony bridge with composite carbon fiber bridgeplate and Liquidmetal bridge pins
- Style 28 Multi-Stripe rosette
- Gold side mount tuning machines
- Martin ply hardshell case included
|Top Material:||VTS Sitka Spruce|
|Back/Sides Material:||East Indian Rosewood|
|Neck Material:||Genuine Mahogany|
|Body Shape:||00-12 Fret|
|Neck Profile:||Vintage Deluxe|
|Case:||Martin Ply Hardshell|