Mesa Boogie 2M35BB Mark Five: 35 HeadItem ID: 2M35BB
Following a 35 year tradition of 4xEL84 based power with successful models such as the Caliber, Maverick, Nomad and Lone Star®, we’re proud to add the legendary and first-ever MARK preamp to the 9-Pin power lineup and introduce the MARK FIVE: 35. This light-middleweight is an upgraded rendering of our recent smash hit, the mini-platform MARK FIVE: 25 and like it, the new 35 boxes far above its class.
To further bolster the new MARK FIVE: 35's stage-ready resume, we’ve added a Channel Independent SOLO Feature, a long-spring tank for the all-tube Reverb, the complete set of Voicing Choices from our CABCLONE with the addition of the VINTAGE setting to its on-board DI Output and an upgraded Footswitch for access to the new footswitchable choices. This new blend of perfect clip-ablity on demand and exciting, dynamic headroom when you need it, creates the most adaptable MARK amplifier yet!
Utilizing our Dyna-Watt technology within the Multi-Watt Channel Assignable power array, this performance-oriented model offers substantially more headroom, punch and power in 35 WATTS, while two low power options, 25 and 10 WATTS provide a looser feel and enhanced power clip expression. Each of the 3 Power Level settings has its own sonic character and can be used to further authenticate the sound styles you are aiming at with your Mode choices and preamp settings. The power ranges and wiring styles are; 35 Watt (Dyna-Watt Power), 25 Watt (Dyna-Watt Power) and 10 Watt (Class AB Triode).
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- All-Tube Amplifier: 4xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- Patented Multi-Watt Channel Assignable Power Amp featuring MESA’s proprietary Dyna-Watt technology providing three power levels and two wiring configurations (Pentode/Triode) via independent 35/25/10 Watt Power Switches
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 6 Style Modes
- Selectable 5-Band Graphic EQ is Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or Bypassable
- Footswitchable, Independent Solo Control for each Channel (front panel)
- All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls (rear panel)
- Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop
- Built-In CabClone Cabinet Simulator Output with Internal Amp Load and Headphone Output Featuring Closed-Back, Open-Back and Vintage Voices, Speaker On/Off and Ground Lift Switches
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 4 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2, EQ, Solo Ch 1 & Solo Ch 2)
- Slip Cover