Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Free Deluxe Set-up
A combination of classic appointments and modern PRS features, the S2 McCarty 594 presents an excellent musical experience for any guitarist. A maple top paired with a mahogany body and an asymmetrical top bevel slips the body of this guitar smoothly into the arms. This body, combined with a bound, scarfed mahogany neck with a PRS Pattern Vintage profile puts exceptional playability and mobility into players' hands.
Tonally, this PRS blooms with a pair of 58/15 "S" humbucking pickups. Push/pull tone controls accessible via the volume control knobs allow for the introduction of single-coil sounds to the mix to make for a tonal canvas that is varied and colorful. The playing experience of this PRS is bolstered by a two-piece bridge and vintage-style tuners to retain solid tuning and intonation.
Topping off this PRS is a beautifully appointed rosewood fingerboard with iconic PRS Birds fret inlays. Totally, this PRS creation is at once classic and modern.
- Asymmetrical beveled maple top with mahogany body
- Mahogany neck with PRS Pattern Vintage profile and scarfed neck construction
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with twenty-two frets and PRS Birds inlays
- Two PRS 58/15 "S" humbucking pickups with push/pull tone controls
- PRS two-piece Vintage-Style bridge and nickel hardware
- PRS nut with Vintage-Style tuners
- PRS gig bag included
|Body Material:||Maple Top with Mahogany Body|
|Bridge Pick-up:||PRS 58/15 "S"|
|Neck Pick-up:||PRS 58/15 "S"|
|Case:||PRS Gig Bag|