Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Collaborating with Mission Engineering, Fender presents the SP1-TMP, a versatile expression pedal designed to accessibly complement the Tone Master Pro's extensive collection of sound-shaping tools and amplifier models. This multifunctional pedal, featuring a TRS 10K Ohm linear potentiometer and a TS latching switch connected to the EXP input and Toe Switch respectively, provides comprehensive expressivity and allows users to bring their use of the Tone Master Pro to a new, more comfortable and accessible level.
Featuring two 1/4" jacks, whether you're seeking nuanced volume pedal, wah effects, or simple toggling of other effects and tonal elements, the SP1-TMP is a solid, easily incorporated addition to any rig that revolves around the Tone Master Pro. With five distinct response settings, this pedal allows a custom feel for any playing style.
Whether you're playing at home, on the road, or in a studio- Mission Engineering's SP1-TMP is a great tool for allowing full expressive use of Fender's Tone Master Pro guitar workstation.
- Collaboration between Fender and Mission Engineering
- Specifically designed for use with Fender's Tone Master Pro's taper settings
- Excellent for volume, wah, or any other expressive controls
- 5 distinct onboard responses to dial in feel
- TRS jack uses 10k-ohm pot for nuanced control ability
|1 x 1/4" TRS (Expression), 1 x 1/4" TS (Toe Switch)
|Fender Tone Master Pro