TC Electronic Bonafide Buffer - Dedicated Buffer PedalItem ID: 960821001
BonaFide Buffer is the sonic remedy that will free your tone of any treble-sucking constraints put upon it by long cable runs. Just slam this high-quality, no-nonsense tone tool on your pedalboard and get ready to bask in your tone as it was meant to be. Transparent, crisp, alive and all you!
In order for a buffer to deliver the goods, it needs to be able to build up a lot of signal strength (high input impedance) and then release all of that power effortlessly (low output impedance). BonaFide Buffer's 1M ohm input and 100 ohm output secures exactly those goals and enables you to have obscenely long cable runs, while still maintaining optimum signal strength. But With great input impedance comes great noise though, right? No, not with BonaFide Buffer. With a >112dB signal to noise ratio and a Total Harmonic Distortion rating at 0.001%, this beautiful utility box has cut away all the downsides of a buffer and simply leaves you with the upside of an unaltered you.
Controls & Highlights
- Ultra-compact analog buffer features a high-quality tone tool to protect your valuable guitar tone
- Play through long cable runs and convoluted pedal boards without any tone loss or signal distortion
- Superior analog buffering turns 1 MΩ guitar output into a tone-saving 100 Ω low impedance and low noise signal
- Intelligent bypass relay automatically switches to true bypass if power is cut so your signal still comes through
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- High-quality components to give you outstanding tone protection
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark