TC Electronic Corona Chorus With ToneprintItem ID: 960700001
A modern take on our renowned SCF chorus pedal and including a sweet Tri-Chorus setting, Corona Chorus combines a blast from the past with superbly shimmering sounds and features.
Whether you go for the music-defining SCF setting or the ultra rich Tri-Chorus, you're always ensured expansive tonal options from glassy shimmers to mind-boggling swirls of sound. In fact, we'd buy two and have 'em both on at the same time to combine the SCF sounds with the rich Tri-Chorus tones.
Corona Chorus has a set of tonecontrols that allow you to craft a wide variety of chorus sounds -the Speed knob lets you dial in anything from slow 80's chorusing to fast leslie-like sounds, while the Depth knob sets how intense the sound is going to be. The Tone knob allows you dial in the chorus exactly how you like it- from dark and vintage to pristine TC shimmer to a sound that really punches through the mix. Fun guaranteed!
Chorus is such a nice sound, it deserves maximum width. With stereo in- and outs, you are sure to achieve a warble as wide as your imagination.
Controls & Highlights
- High-quality TonePrint-enabled chorus pedal offers you 2 outstanding built-in chorus effects
- Renowned SCF Chorus and lush TriChorus settings included out of the box provide truly exceptional tonal options to create with
- Four-knob interface allows extensive tonal tweaking while remaining highly intuitive to let you focus on playing
- True stereo I/O provides incredibly wide three-dimensional tones
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized chorus effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac*, and iPad*
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when chorus effect is engaged
- Kill-Dry feature removes the dry signal path for use with parallel effects loops
- Easy one-screw battery compartment access
- Extra-small footprint easily fits on any pedal board
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark