Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Reverb is very much about space, but then again so is your pedal board. So what if we could combine unlimited space for your reverbs with a miniature footprint? What? You'd be partying on for days? Well break out the confetti, because it's here!
Hall of Fame Mini comes pre-loaded with one of the very best; our legendary hall reverb. All of the amazing reverbs from our award-winning Hall of Fame reverb are also available as TonePrints and can easily be loaded into Hall Of Fame Mini. So whether you crave spring, hall, room, plate or the amazing lush cathedral reverb, you're covered.
If Hall Of Fame Mini was proportionate to the amount of tone possibilities we packed in there, it'd have its own moon orbiting around it. But, as you Sherlocks probably noticed from the name Mini, it's really small. Built on our renowned Mini platform that also spawned Ditto Looper and PolyTune Mini, there's always room on your pedalboard for this one, and the amount of tone choices never ends. It's the best of both worlds!
What you get is a guitarist's reverb that may remind you of guitar's most heralded amps from yesteryear: one knob - awesome tone no matter what.
Hall Of Fame Mini opens up the world of reverb to you like no other pedal ever could. You can beam your favorite TonePrints directly to your pedal via your smartphone, including all the default sounds of the original Hall Of Fame.
Added to that, the TonePrint Editor allows you to shape, sculpt and form YOUR ideal reverb from the ground up. The editor is an easy to use tool but it gives you complete tonal liberty via a set of intuitive, deep controls that allow you to to create any classic reverb type you like.
- High-quality reverb pedal offers all the phenomenal reverb tones you could want in an ultra-compact format
- Preloaded with the legendary TC ELECTRONIC hall reverb, with additional award-winning Hall of Fame reverb effects available via TonePrints
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized reverb effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac*, and iPad*
- Simple one-knob control lets you focus on playing
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when reverb is engaged
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark