Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
For the fantastical, cheery, somber, spacious, and atmospheric, Walrus Audio swoops in with a pedal worthy of the literary and cinematic.
With every reverse reverb or reverse delay pedal out there, there is always a scene to be painted. The usual stomping ground of these delays covers the trippy and modulated, spacious and ethereal, or any combination of the reality-bending flavors of the week. The Lore paints a picture slightly more quaint with plenty of hazy and washed out reverberating goodness to go around. Shoegazers, grab your closest vintage fuzz.
Two analog feedback paths allow players to dial in a mix of affected and unaffected signals. Interacting with one another, these two paths organically produce reverberated echoes that are free-roaming, yet acutely adjustable.
Reverse Delay into Reverse Reverb
- Combine two reverse effects with naturally interacting feedback trails
Reverse Delay into Octave Up Reverb
- Run a reverse delay into a "lighter" upward-inflected, shimmering octave reverb
Reverse Delay into Octave Down Reverb
- Run a reverse delay into a "darker" downward-sloping, saturated octave reverb
Reverse Reverb into Forward Reverb
- Run a reverse reverb into a natural forward reverb for comfortably smooth ambient pads
Pitch Delay into Pitch Delay
- Dial in dual pitch delays for contrasting or complementary delay trails that compete or combine for a wealth of harmonic trail capabilities
Additional modulation and tap functions expand on the interactivity of Lore's reversed voices. Unique Dive and Rise functions implemented with the Tap footswitch push Lore even further into real-time soundscape shaping.
For all its fantastical elements and "in a land very far away" aesthetics, Walrus introduces a deeply interactive and powerful delay and reverb. Feel the sun rise and fall, the flowers wilt and bloom...you get the idea.
|Type:||Reverb / Delay|
|Power Supply:||9 Volt DC Power Supply, Center Negative (Not Included)|
|Ins - Outs:||1 x 1/4" In - 1 x 1/4" Out|