Update: We would like to congratulate our raffle winners and all who supported our local charities!
View raffle winners
Come one, come all! After a couple of months of getting our sea legs, Russo Music Philadelphia is finally ready to celebrate its official grand opening! /p>
Where: Russo Music Philadelphia, 1004 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA
When: Saturday, September 18th, 11am to 6pm
Join us and come see our newest store, meet some friendly faces, and enter our charity raffle. We will be raffling off a variety of awesome prizes, all benefiting Philadelphia-based charities. These charities include Rock to the Future, Girls Rock Philly, and Beyond the Bars. You can read about these great Philly organizations below!
Prizes that will be raffled off in the event will include:
- Gibson Firebird Limited
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Axcess
- Epiphone USA Texan
- Fender Noventa Telecaster
- Martin Dreadnought Junior
- Taylor GS Mini-E Rosewood
- Reverend Buckshot
- Korg Minilogue Synthesizer
- Moog DFAM Synthesizer
- Teenage Engineering OP-1 Synthesizer
- Teenage Engineering OP-Z Synthesizer
- EarthQuaker Devices Plumes, Astral Destiny, & Afterneath
- Old Blood Noise Endeavors Black Fountain
- Mono Flyby Ultra Backpack and Mono Small Pedalboard
- MXR M267 Octavio Pedal, M305 Tremolo Pedal
- Dunlop GBJ95 Crybaby Junior, GCJ95 Gary Clarke Jr. Wah
- Philly Venue concert packages from Union Transfer, Underground Arts, and Franklin Music Hall
- Boss MT-2 Anniversary Metal Zone
- Zildjian Drummer Package
- MORE to be announced!
In addition to our charity raffle, the Russo Music Philadelphia service team will be providing free guitar restrings courtesy of D’Addario and snare drum re-heads courtesy of Evans, while supplies last.*
We’re beyond excited to formally open our doors and share this day.
See you there!
Rock to the Future is a nonprofit organization founded in 2010 with the mission of extending community-based music programs to Philadelphia youth whose musical programs had been stripped of funding and resources. Today, Rock to the Future features student-driven instructional programs and provides transportation and musical equipment at no student cost. Rock to the Future focuses on direct academic support and peer collaboration among its participants across Philadelphia.
Girls Rock Philly is a nonprofit organization founded in 2006 with the mission of creating intergenerational community between girls, women, and trans and gender-expansive people in the city of Philadelphia. Since founding, Girls Rock Philly evolved from a one-week summer camp to a year-round program with the continued mission of fostering and encouraging expression and collective care among pre-teen and teenage youth across Philadelphia.
Beyond the Bars is a nonprofit organization founded with the mission of establishing student-driven, community-based music programs for Philadelphia youth. The program focuses on providing a music and career skills-based experience for its students who have been affected by violence and incarceration with the goal of interrupting such cycles among youth in Philadelphia.
* Restrings are 1 per customer, while supplies last. 6 string electric and acoustic steel-string guitars only. Sorry, but no gauge changes, extended range, locking tremolo systems, classical tie instruments etc. Guitars requiring service beyond a restring may not be eligible.
* Re-heads are 1 per customer, 14” with Evans G1, drums in need of repair may not be eligible.
Charity Raffle Winners
- Union Transfer Tickets: Michael B.
- Teenage Engineering OP-1: Tyler B.
- Gibson Les Paul Axcess Custom: Clarissa K.
- Boss Metal Zone: Jay L.
- Moog DFAM: Terry C.
- MXR Prize Pack: Tim J.
- Earthquaker Devices Prize Pack: Drew S.
- Reverend Buckshot: Michael S.
- Teenage Engineering OP-Z: Trevor H.
- Gibson Firebird: John H.
- Martin Dreadnought JR Streetmaster: Colin E.
- Old Blood Noise Black Fountain: Dustin M.
- Taylor GS Mini E-Rosewood: Perry B.
- Dunlop Prize Pack: Patrick M.
- Korg Minilogue: Nick S.
- MONO Prize Pack: Joe Z.
- Franklin Music Hall Concert Tickets: Jim K.
- Zildjian Drum Pack: Justin K.
- Underground Arts Prize Pack: Molly C.
- Fender Noventa Telecaster: Brian T.
- Epiphone USA Texan: Jay S.