Alexander The Quadrant Audio Mirror DelayItem ID: QUADRANT
Journey with us into the Quadrant - four unique effects hailing from a distant delay dimension. We hold a mirror up to your music, and reflect the echoes from a parallel universe.
Magnetic, analog, digital, and lo-fi delays await within, coupled with the power of our Neo Series platform to provide a unique but familiar echo experience.
Controls & Highlights
- RateControls the delay time from 0-1220ms. If Glide is disabled, the time will adjust seamlessly. If Glide is enabled, the time will pitch-shift and get all "rubber-bandy" (technical term.)
- (Tone)Controls the tone of the delay engine. Controls the grunge and grit of the LOFI mode.
- FeedbackControls the repeat level of the delay. The BBD and LOFI modes will go into infinite / runaway feedback.
- (Glide)Controls the delay time change method. If Glide is set to less than 12 o'clock, the delay time will adjust seamlessly when tapped or adjusted with the Time knob. If Glide is set to greater than 12 o'clock, the delay time will pitch shift when adjusted.
- MixControls the blend between the dry and delay signal. Equal mix is at 12 o'clock.
- (Level)Controls the overall output level of the pedal, from -20dB to +10dB. Unity gain is near 1 o'clock.
- ModAdjusts the depth of the delay modulation.