Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
With the Microtubes B7K v2 you get all the features of the original, with the ability to better sculpture your tone: on the low mids you have the option to change the center frequency from 1KHz to 500Hz, and on the high mids you have the option to change the center frequency from 3kHz to 1.5kHz. This will enable you to tailor your absolute dream distortion tone.
The character and core of the Microtubes B7K remains the same, still retaining the powerful dynamic saturation circuit of the B3K and adds a four-band equalizer and a balanced line driver for even greater versatility. Designed for both studio and live use, it will take your direct sound to a whole new level.
- BlendMixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- LevelSets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- DriveSets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
- Grunt SwitchSets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
- Attack SwitchSets the amount of treble content to saturate: The "Boost" setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence. The "Flat" position leaves this register untouched while the "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.
- Low+-12dB @ 100Hz
- Low Mids SwitchThis switch change the center frequency of the Low Mids from 1kHz to 500Hz.
- Low Mids+-12dB @ 1kHz
- Hi Mids+-12dB @ 3 kHz
- Hi Mids SwitchThis switch change the center frequency of the Hi Mids from 3kHz to 1.5kHz.
- Treble+-12dB @ 5kHz
- Parallel OutputA passthrough for your input signal, useful for parallel processing.
- Direct OutputA balanced version of the ¼” output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles.