Darkglass Microtubes X7 Bass Preamp PedalItem ID: MIX
The Microtubes X series brings the studio method producers have been using the years to cover the whole bass distortion spectrum: from articulate high gain to punchy mild overdrive, raw and gnarly fuzz and everything in between. You now have absolute control in constructing your vision of what the perfect bass distortion texture, definition, and size should have.
Controls & Highlights
- High Pass FrequencyControls the cutoff frequency to be distorted, ranging from 100Hz (for thicker, fuzzier saturation) or 1kHz for ultra-sharp definition.
- High DriveSets the amount of distortion for the high pass side.
- High LevelSets the output volume of the distorted high-pass signal.
- Low Pass FrequencyControls the cutoff frequency to be mixed back to the high-pass side. Ranging from 50Hz (for only sub-bass) and 500Hz to preserve some clean mids.
- Low CompSets the amount of compression for the low-pass signal.
- Low LevelSets the output volume of the low-pass signal.
- MasterSets the overall volume of the unit.
- Low shelf+-12dB @ 80 Hz
- 500 Hz+-12dB
- 1 kHz+-12dB
- High shelf+-12dB @ 5 kHz
- Parallel OutputA passthrough for your input signal, useful for parallel processing.
- Direct OutputA balanced version of the ¼” output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles.