Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
The Death by Audio crew have used their years of fuzz innovation to create a pedal which utilizes 5 unique fuzz circuits combined with a sweepable frequency equalizer yielding one of the most usable and versatile fuzz tone shifters we've ever heard: the APOCALYPSE.
- Rotary Selector
- Vol: Adjusts the output volume of the pedal.
- Drive: Controls the volume of the initial preamp inside the pedal. Turn it up to get more distortion and fuzz or pull it back to get cleaner overdrives and boosts.
- Sweepable Frequency Equalizer: This is a special tone knob designed to function as a multitude of tone controls simultaneously . Its range is extreme, starting with a bass booster that fades into a mid scoop, followed by a mid boost, and eventually into a few stages of treble-boosting to give you a beautiful bright sound.
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 4.6" x 2.5" (including knobs and jacks).
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery).
- Current Draw: 5.8 mA.