Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
This is the Deep Animation and it's so good it hurts. This crazy goofball responds to how you play, enveloping and filter sweeping and overdriving. Finally, the perfect wave-thumper moving with how hard you hit your strings. It multiplies your dynamics into a hyper, exaggerated dance. Or it adds just the right amount of movement to punch through the mix. Or it moves around with an external trigger to lock you in. The sounds are wild, the thump is thick, and the animation is deep.
- Input: Plug an instrument in to this jack.
- Trig: Plug another instrument in to this jack and use it to trigger the filter sweep.
- Out: Connect this to the amplifier.
- Sensitivity: Determines the point at which the filter engages and the frequency range of the filter shift in relation to the input amplitude.
- Intensity: Simultaneously blends in the resonance, amount, and grit of the filter.
- Vol: Adjusts the output volume of the DEEP ANIMATION.
- Frequency Selector: Selects the frequency range of the filter.
- Bypass: True bypass the effect.
- Up / Down: Controls the polarity of the filter decay once triggered. UP sweeps the frequency from higher frequencies to lower ones and DOWN, the opposite.
- Additional Features: There is a subtle light to indicate the external trigger behind the main bypass LED.
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 4.6" x 2.5" (includes knobs and jacks).
- Weight: 20 oz.
- Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery).
- Current Draw: 18 mA.