Death By Audio Echo Dream 2Item ID: DBA012
This is it. The most beautiful blissed out delay ever heard. You have entered the candy coated dream world of the Echo Dream 2.
The Echo Dream 2 is a lofi modulating delay pedal that can drive into fuzzed out insanity. The modulation can be set to give spacey chorus sounds or warbling bounces to robo- groove arpeggiations in squarewave mode. The fuzz can range from subtle overdrive to ballsy fuzzstain and bring upon satans spawns to do the mopping up.
This is a new take on the Echo Dream circuit with additional knobs for Fuzz and Master Volume and reengineered with a cheaper price tag so all can bask in it's glory. Buy one today.
Controls & Highlights
- Master: Sets the overall volume.
- Fuzz: Sets the amount of gain, from clean to fuzzed-out bliss.
- Delay: Sets the volume of the delayed signal.
- D Time: Controls the delay time (numbers shown in milliseconds) between 20 ms and 1.2 seconds. Long delay times can create flutter, noise, and distortion.
- FBack: Controls the feedback of the delays, from slapback to wild runaway oscillation.
- Speed: Controls how fast the modulator runs.
- Depth: Sets how far the modulator will swing the delay time. At high intervals, the pitch of the repeats will shift several semitones!
- Left Toggle: Up for clean blend, down to kill the dry signal and hear only the repeats.
- Right Toggle: Up for a smoother modulator waveform, down for a sharp, square-shaped wave.
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 4.6" x 2.4" (includes knobs and jacks).
- Weight: 19 oz.
- Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery).
- Current Draw: 40 mA.