Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
The stellar sound of the Flatiron Fuzz is a result of its classic, late ‘70s style circuitry and the fact that it delivers symmetrical hard clipping.
The Flatiron Fuzz features three controls: Volume, Drive and Filter. Volume sets the output level while Drive adjusts the amount of sustain and distortion. The unique Filter control is actually a low pass filter with a movable cut-off frequency. This is especially cool because it lets you dial in just the right amount of high-end... from dark to raunchy.
Electro-Harmonix trivia: The Flatiron Fuzz is named after the historic Flatiron Building in New York City. It’s an iconic landmark located just down the block from EHX headquarters in the 1970s and it’s the building pictured on the pedal.
- Classic op-amp powered fuzz/distortion
- Delivers symmetrical hard clipping
- As you turn down your guitar volume, it cleans up, but not all the way
- Unique Filter control
- Compact, pedalboard friendly design
- Features True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity in bypass mode
- 9-Volt battery included
- Current Draw: 5mA @ 9VDC