Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
New from the genius collective at Eventide is the Riptide, a 2-in-1 stompbox combining flavors of classic drive and Uni-Vibe style effects.
The Riptide offers two styles of each effect, denoted by red or green colored LEDs. The green drive delivers a dynamic crunch with accentuated midrange, while the red drive is described as a smooth, boosted overdrive. As for the vibe side, green vibe captured classic Shin-Ei inspired tones, and the red mode offers a deeper phase tone.
There are no hidden knobs - what you see is what you get with the Riptide! Each side of this pedal features a three knob control layout, plus an effect order push button. Like all dot9 series Eventide pedals, five presets can be stored and recalled on the Riptide, and many more can be recalled through Eventide Device Manager.
On the back panel, the Riptide features a single mono/stereo input, stereo outputs, and a 1/4" expression pedal out. Any or all parameters of the Riptide can be controlled via expression pedal.
The Riptide is powered by -9V DC power with 300mA minimum current requirement.
Dive into the Eventide Riptide and become immersed in classic psychedelic tones!
- dot9 Series Eventide Stompbox with Drive and Vibe Effects
- Two Drive Voicings - Dynamic Midrange Crunch or Smooth Boosted Overdrive
- Two Vibe Voicings - Classic Shin-Ei Inspired or Deeper, More Intense Phasing
- Five Presets Available for Store and Recall
- Stereo Connectivity Options
- Expression Out Controls Any or All Parameters of Either Effect
- -9V DC Power with 300mA Current Minimum
|Power Supply:||-9V 300mA|
|True Bypass/Buffer:||True Bypass|
|Ins - Outs:||Single Input, Stereo Outputs, Expression Out, USB In|
|Stereo/Mono:||Mono or Stereo|