Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Free Deluxe Set-up
When the opening riff of "Good Times Bad Times" came through the radio in 1969, everything changed. In that moment Jimmy Page cemented his legacy and altered the course of popular music with a single guitar: his Fender® Telecaster. The Fender Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster is an homage to that guitar, which began life in its factory White Blonde lacquer finish, then became the "mirror guitar" before transforming into a one-of-a-kind hand-painted instrument. At each stage in its evolution, this legendary Jimmy Page Mirror Guitar produced some of the most iconic riffs of the 20th Century.
The Jimmy Page Mirrored Telecaster features a two-piece ash body, lacquer finish and a pair of Jimmy Page Custom '59 Tele® single-coil pickups that deliver the incendiary, full-bodied tone that inspired all the unforgettable licks on Led Zeppelin's first album. The custom "Oval-C"-shaped maple neck has a 7.25"-radius slab rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets, giving it a smooth playing feel. The "top-loader" bridge allows for through-body or top-load stringing, which produces a rounder, warmer tone and less tension so you can bend the strings with ease. Other features include a bone nut vintage-style round string tree and Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe" tuning machines for authentic style and performance.
Created alongside Page himself, the Jimmy Page Mirror Tele also boasts some personalized touches like a Jimmy Page signature on the headstock and on the custom chrome neck plate. Included in the vintage tweed case are eight round mirrors (a tribute to the custom treatment Page later applied to the guitar), a black coiled cable, vintage-style "stained glass" strap and a custom Certificate of Authenticity. About his beloved Telecaster, Jimmy said it best: "I really made it my own – it’s quite a magical guitar."
Shop More Fender Telecaster Electric Guitars:
- Fender Custom Shop '52 Telecaster, Heavy Relic, Maple, Aged Olympic White
- Fender American Vintage II 1963 Telecaster Electric Guitar, Rosewood, 3 Color Sunburst
- Fender American Vintage II 1963 Telecaster Mahogany Electric Guitar, Crimson Red Transparent
- Fender JV Modified '60s Custom Telecaster, Rosewood, Firemist Gold
- White Blonde lacquer finish
- Two custom-wound Jimmy Page '59 Tele single-coil pickups
- Custom "Oval C"-shaped maple neck; 7.25"-radius slab rosewood fingerboard
- Dual "top loader" bridge with threaded steel saddles
- Includes vintage-style tweed case with eight round mirrors
|Body Material:||2-Piece Ash|
|Nut:||1.650" - Bone|
|Bridge Pick-up:||Jimmy Page Custom '59 Tele|
|Neck Pick-up:||Jimmy Page Custom '59 Tele|
|Bridge:||3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Threaded Steel Saddles Top-Load or Strings-Through-Body|
|Case:||Vintage Tweed Case|