Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Free Deluxe Set-up
Alive and loud, Electromatic® Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch® sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these all-new models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
The G5655TG Limited Edition Electromatic® Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware features a smaller-sized body with a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Offering excellent playability, the 12”-radius laurel fingerboard hosts 22 medium jumbo frets and NeoClassic™ thumbnail inlays. Its dual Black Top Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch.
This limited edition offering boasts stage-stealing style with its Snow Crest White finish and gleaming gold hardware, including the Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and G-arrow knobs.
- Snow Crest White finish
- Smaller-sized single-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit
- Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Graph Tech® NuBone nut™
- Gold hardware, including G-arrow control knobs
|Body Material:||Laminated Maple|
|Fret Size:||Medium Jumbo|
|Bridge Pick-up:||Black Top Filter'Tron™|
|Middle Pick-up:||Black Top Filter'Tron™|
|Finish:||Snow Crest White|