Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
The ProCo RAT is a legendary dirt pedal with a reputation that precedes it, so what better way to celebrate its legacy than with nine iconic RAT tones in one compact pedal? With the JHS PackRat, all the delightfully dirty tones known by any respectable rocker are available at the turn of a dial and a stomp of a footswitch. Sticking in the spirit of the JHS Muffuletta and Bonsai, this "Multi-Mode" pedal uses advanced digital design to access nine unique analog circuits. Any which way you turn with the PackRat, the dirt is undeniable.
The PackRat supplies players with nine different RAT replicas from across the decades. Such tones include:
- The OG V1 – The original Version 1 Big Box RAT
- White Face V3 – The first Small Box RAT with its famous inverse Filter control
- Turbo V5 – The first RAT to introduce LED clipping into the equation
- BRAT V6 – An official modified "budget" RAT produced by ProCo in the late '90s
- Dirty V7 – A RAT using germanium diodes instead of silicon
- LA – A replica RAT circuit that made its rounds in Japan in the '80s
- Landgraff MO'D – A boutique take on the RAT circuit from the late '90s
- Caroline Wave Cannon – An original RAT circuit crafted by Caroline Guitar Company
- JHS – An original RAT circuit crafted by JHS, perfected over the course of a decade!
Any way you use this pedal, the infinitely versatile, effortlessly dirty RAT comes out to play. Break it out and let it loose for an awesome array of tones from across RAT history!
|Power Supply:||9 Volt DC Power Supply (Not Included)|
|Ins - Outs:||1 x 1/4" In - 1 x 1/4" Out|