Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Free Deluxe Set-up
Reverend's Jetstream guitars put the brand's awesome groundbreaking electric guitar design on full display. Starting off with a couple Reverend classics, a medium lightweight korina body and roasted maple neck, the Jetstream 390 fits smoothly into the arms of any player. Once picked up, the Jetstream's sonic chops shine through as the tonal versatility of this guitar and its three custom pickups make it an instant standout. Reverend's custom pickups and one-of-a-kind Bass Contour Control knob make it easy to mix through a massive tonal spectrum. Meld single coil and humbucker sounds for a unique musical experience.
The Jetstream 390 is technically outfitted with classic Reverend hardware. A Wilkinson WVS50 IIK tremolo system, Vari-Claw tremolo claw, and Boneite nut all let players work expressive bends into their playing while retaining rock solid intonation. Drop in some pin-lock tuners, a Triple-Tree string tree, and a six-bolt neck plate, and the Jetstream 390 comes together as a guitar on another level. Just like all Reverends, a unique headstock initial from a Reverend technician confirms the quality of the instrument and that it is ready to play once it reaches its owner. Take the Jetstream 390 for a spin and get in on all the well-deserved Reverend hype.
- Medium lightweight korina body
- Roasted maple neck in a Medium Oval profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with twenty-two Medium Jumbo frets
- Boneite nut and Wilkinson WVS50 IIK Tremolo bridge
- Three Reverend custom pickups with Bass Contour Control knob and treble bleed circuit
- Vari-Claw tremolo claw
- Triple-Tree string tree and Reverend Pin-Lock tuners
- Reverend technician hand-initialed headstock
|Wilkinson WVS50 IIK Tremolo
|Two-Tone Teardrop (Sold Separately)