Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Strymon's second-generation iteration on a modern-day classic.
The Strymon DIG V2 evolves the classic digital delay pedal. Building on the original, the DIG V2 introduces new functions to open up the classic rackmount sound further. The DIG V2 features two simultaneous integrated digital delays with voicings of the 1980s and today. Two simultaneous integrated delays share space in the DIG V2 with dedicated subdivision and tone controls along with three modes to unlock a wealth of sounds.
Meticulously created to maximize on sound, the DIG V2 adds in new features to bring the rackmount sound to life in all new ways. The V2's routing and connections include features for true and buffered bypass switching, line and instrument level signal output options, and stereo in and out options. All of these features are wrapped up with full MIDI implementation for connecting the DIG into any setup.
Strymon's effect pedals become all the more exceptional with their latest V2 iterations.
- Two simultaneous delay effects
- One 1/4" input and two 1/4" outputs with switchable Mono and Stereo modes
- True bypass and buffered switching
- Line and instrument input control
- High impedance ultra-low noise discrete Class A JFET preamp input
- Expression pedal connectivity
- USB-C MIDI connectivity
- 9 Volt DC power supply included
|Power Supply:||9 Volt DC Power Supply (Included)|
|True Bypass/Buffer:||True Bypass / Buffer|
|Ins - Outs:||1 x 1/4" In - 2 x 1/4" Out|
|Expression Out:||1 x 1/4" Out|