Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Strymon's second-generation iteration on a modern-day classic.
The Strymon Flint V2 evolves the classic Strymon reverb and tremolo effect combo. Building upon the original's effect tones, the Flint V2 introduces new tonal options and routes. The Flint V2 retains the same vintage voices that made the original so captivating with three tremolo and reverb modes. Expanded functionality builds upon the Flint's Speed knob for closer tremolo rate control with the capability to slow the tremolo down to nearly 1Hz at minimum, along with the Flint's reverb pre-delay control.
Deeper functions of the Flint V2 add routing and connection features. The Flint V2 allows for selection between true and buffered bypass switching options, line and instrument level signal output options, and stereo in and out options. All of this is topped off with full MIDI implementation for integrating the Flint into any rig.
Strymon's effect pedals become all the more exceptional with their latest V2 iterations.
- New reverb pre-delay and tremolo rate controls
- One 1/4" input and two 1/4" outputs with switchable Mono and Stereo modes
- True bypass and buffered switching
- Line and instrument input control
- High impedance ultra-low noise discrete Class A JFET preamp input
- Expression pedal connectivity
- USB-C MIDI connectivity
- 9 Volt DC power supply included
|Power Supply:||9 Volt DC Power Supply (Included)|
|True Bypass/Buffer:||True Bypass / Buffer|
|Ins - Outs:||1 x 1/4" In - 2 x 1/4" Out|
|Expression Out:||1 x 1/4" Out|