Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Sunset’s three-position Config switch gives you powerful control over signal flow when you stack two drive circuits. You can run whichever two drive circuits you choose in series, reverse series, or parallel, all with the flip of a switch and no recabling. Coming up with great sounding drive and signal flow combinations is fast and easy.
- Six drive circuit topologies with custom tuned voicing for each drive type
- Precision crafted drive circuits stackable in multiple combinations for a wide variety of complex, responsive tones.
- Analog class A JFET input gain stage maximizes headroom while adding up to 20dB of pure analog gain
- Drive and Tone control ranges optimized for each circuit topology
- Series, reverse series, and parallel drive circuit stacking via Config switch
- Bright switch to tailor the sound for use with all amplifiers from dark to bright
- Optional variable-threshold noise reduction for taming noisy guitar pickups