Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Andy Timmons fans rejoice!
The legendary guitarist's swift work with a delay pedal is no secret - and finally, his same quick, delay-swapping magic can be yours as well. Functioning as two independently adjustable and engageable delay pedals, the Keeley Halo opens up a wide frontier of delay tones and playing styles. Dial in a colorful canvas of delay tones on each side of the pedal and swap between them smoothly with a click of the A or B footswitch. Deeper tonal functions including five delay rhythm patterns, onboard modulation and saturation effects, and high pass filtering build upon an extensively deep delay effect unit.
For fans of the Timmons style of delay or for players seeking out a compact way to build up their board's delay section, the choice has never been easier.
- Primary and secondary delay tone settings
- High pass filtering and signal saturation effect controls
- Five delay rhythm modes
- Modulation depth and rate controls
- Internal effect setting preset function
- Stereo in and outputs
- Expression pedal connectivity
- Tap tempo and infinite hold controls
- Powered by 9 volt DC center negative power supply
|Power Supply:||9 Volt DC Power Supply (Not Included)|
|True Bypass/Buffer:||True Bypass / Buffer|
|Ins - Outs:||2 x 1/4" In - 2 x 1/4" Out|
|Stereo/Mono:||Mono / Stereo|
|Expression Out:||2 x 1/4" Out|