Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Shop the latest version of SurfyBear Metal here: Surfy Industries SurfyBear Pedal Metal FET Reverb, Black V2.0 w/ Surfy (russomusic.com)
SurfyBear knew already that the "classic" was not destined to remain the only model in the family. They are always listening to suggestions and ideas from their customers, and not necessarily from just those who are involved in traditional surf music. They are also quite aware that they have customers who play a more modern style of surf, or completely different kinds of music, from indie to atmospheric to blues, and desire a reverb pedal to better fit in with their setup.
This SurfyBear Metal is built with a redesigned spring pan. Fashioned in a joint effort between Surfy Industries and Accutronics, the SurfyPan changes the decay time of the SurfyBear reverb effect to be shorter and splashier. This new design closes in on Surfy's classic spring reverb sound to replicate the tones of vintage spring reverb pans with greater accuracy.
- Full aluminum body - with a quite "small" pedal name written on it
- "Pedalboard friendly" enclosure - without transparent back panel and removable feet for better placement next to your other effects
- TRUE BYPASS functionality - so that when the effect is off... it's off, without affecting your signal
- Clean boost - in order to balance the true bypass
- External footswitch connectivity
- Power supply included