Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
With the Microtubes B3K v2 you get all the features of the original, with the ability to restore the mids for natural character. The attack switch has been replaced by the tone knob, giving much more control of the higher harmonic content (3 kHz to 8 kHz). The grunt switch is still present, as you would expect. The addition comes in the form of a mid boost, giving you a subtle 6dB boost from 300 Hz to 1 kHz to help you cut through a bit more.
- BlendMixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- ToneControls the high frequency content of the sound. A variable low pass filter from 3kHz (ccw) to 8kHz (cw).
- LevelSets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- DriveSets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
- GruntWhen engaged provides a massive low end boost to really thicken your sound.
- Mid BoostGives a subtle 6dB boost from 300 Hz to 1kHz to help you cut through a bit more.