Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
The Absolute Destruction might be our most insane pedal yet. Showing little to no respect for what instruments normally sound like, or even what many people want them to sound like -we pushed this thing until it sounded totally disgusting. Want a thick, gnarly fuzz sound? Sure, you can do that, and it’ll sound really, really good. But you can also push the OVERLOAD slider into blooming, octave nastiness. Push it further and starve the circuit so that your signal starts to eat itself. Push it all the way and your sound will completely duck down before violently coming back to life.
- Master Volume: Controls the output volume of the effect.
- Overload: Sets the ceiling at which the pedal overloads. When turned all the way up, the pedal will not overload. As the control slides to the left it pulverizes the sound more rapidly.
- Gain: Sliding this control to the right increases gain and distortion.
- Dimensions: 5" x 2.6" x 2.6" (includes knobs and jacks)
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery).
- Current Draw: 5 mA.