Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Pyramids is a Stereo Flanging Device with five presets, eight flanger modes, tap tempo, tap subdivision, a multifunction Modify control, positive and negative Feedback, and a variable Mix control, which is something you don’t see on a flanger every day.
Built upon the same proprietary DSP architecture as the Avalanche Run™, Pyramids delivers convincing jet-engine roar, authentic through-zero tape-style warble, infinite barber pole sweeps, flexible I/O routing, and the ability to re-trigger the LFO cycle via footswitch opens up a fourth dimension of rhythmic possibilities that’s sure to tickle your third ear.
- ManualControls the delay time of the modulated signal.
- RateControls the speed of the LFO as well as the rise time in “Trigger Up” mode and fall time in “Trigger Down” mode.
- WidthControls the frequency range of the LFO sweep.
- MixThis is the volume control for the modulated signal.
- Activate Footswitchhis relay-based true-bypass switch allows for momentary or latching operation.
- FeedbackRegeneration control for the modulated signal.
- Rate & Tap Toggle Switch"Normal” (center position) is 1:1. The tempo you tap in is the tempo Pyramids will spit out. When set to “Slow” (left position), the tempo you tap is divided for a slower sweep. When set to “Fast” (right position), the tempo you tap is multiplied and delivers a faster sweep.
- ModifyThe behavior of this control depends upon which mode you’re using
- Tap / Trigger FootswitchIn Classic, Through-Zero, Barber Pole Up, Barber Pole Down, Step, and Random modes, this footswitch is a tap tempo control. In Trigger Up and Trigger Down modes, this footswitch triggers the effect whenever it is pressed.
- Presets Rotary Switch Selects between Live mode and one of five presets.
- Mode Rotary SwitchSelects between Pyramids’ eight flanger modes
|Power Supply:||9 Volt DC 2.1mm negative center|
|Ins - Outs:||2 Ins - 2 Outs|