Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
The sonic scientists at Alexander Pedals have been working overtime to cram the most pedal into the smallest box, and we now present the Neo Series! Each Neo Series pedal incorporates an advanced 32-bit microcontroller adding presets, expression, and MIDI capability.
The Neo Series pedals are small but mighty! Imagine having a single pedal on your board that can access up to 4 separate preset tones with a touch of your toe. Connect an expression pedal to "morph" between two distinct settings for each preset for dynamic real-time effects. Or hook up a simple footswitch to trigger a timed "ramp" between those expression settings. Expressive performance technology, right at your feet.
- RateControls the rate of the low-frequency oscillator (LFO) for the flanger, from glacial to space invaders. Controls the input sensitivity in Dyna mode.
- (ALT1)Controls the sweep offset (manual) in Auto mode, the pattern select in Step mode, the envelope speed in Dyna mode, or the delay time in Echo mode.
- DepthControls the maximum LFO sweep in Auto, Step, and Echo modes. In Dynamic mode, this controls whether the flanger sweeps down (less than noon) or up (greater than noon) based on the input signal.
- (ALT2)Controls the delay repeats in Echo mode
- MixControls the blend between the dry and flanged signal. Equal mix is at 12 o'clock.
- (Level)Controls the overall output level of the pedal, from -20dB to +10dB. Unity gain is near 1 o'clock.
- RegenAdjusts the amount of flanged signal fed back into the modulation. Zero feedback is at noon, clockwise increases the positive feedback for a standard flanger sound. Twist this knob counter-clockwise for negative feedback and a unique "inside out" flange.