D’Addario is partnering with Russo Music and other retailers to raise funds for the D’Addario Foundation’s Girls in Music Initiative.
From March 4th to March 8th, a portion of the purchase of any D’Addario product from Russo Music in-store or online will be donated to the Foundation’s Girls in Music Initiative.
Such D’Addario products include strings, cable accessories, Promark/Evans drumheads and more!
The Foundation’s Girls in Music Initiative functions to provide transformative education, resources, and mentorship to empower girls to thrive creatively and professionally.
The fundraiser, active from March 4th to March 8th, commemorates the beginning of Women’s History Month and International Women’s Day. D’Addario also pledges to match up to 50% of the sales at Russo Music toward the Girls in Music Initiative.
Programs supported by the Girls in Music Initiative include:
- The D’Addario Foundation’s All-Female Ascente Chamber Orchestra
- The D’Addario Foundation’s College Scholarship Program
- The Women in Guitar Scholarship at Musician’s Institute
- The Women in Drums Scholarship at Musician’s Institute
- The D’Addario Music Business Scholarship at Hofstra University
- Girls Write Nashville
- Rock’ N’ Roll Camp for Girls
- and many more!