Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Eventide has been at the forefront of digital audio processing since the 1970s. The Eventide H90 Harmonizer is a mulit-effects pedal that uses state of the art technology to continue the storied legacy. H90 combines top-quality staple effects with the opportunity for a blank canvas to create new soundscapes via an intuitive but detailed control system.
H90 Harmonizer combines ARM-based architecture influenced by the H9000 rackmount unit with key effects from the H9 Max, plus 10 new effect algorithms to produce a virtually endless array of sonic sorcery. H90 Harmonizer is loaded with Eventide’s ‘Spectral Instantaneous Frequency Tracking’ (SIFT) for polyphonic pitch shift with extremely low latency.
7 Brand New H90 Harmonizer Algorithms
- Polyphony – Pitch shift chords with ease using SIFT technology. Create rising or sinking chorus
- and crystals-type effects. Use Freeze to generate pad textures.
- Prism Shift – Generate three voices from a single chord whose intervals are separated,
- staggered, and pitch-shifted to create four arpeggio types spanning up to three octaves.
- Even-Vibe – Authentic Uni-Vibe emulation reimagined in stereo with envelope followers.
- Head Space – Vintage four-head Tape Delay with classic and modern creative tone shaping
- controls for grit, spatiality, and character.
- Bouquet Delay – Bucket Brigade Delay (BBD) with modulation, LoFi, and Modern flavors.
- includes Pitch jump and Self-oscillation performance functions.
- Wormhole – A mega-sized hyper-modulated reverb with pitch warping performance.
- Weedwacker – Two-stage, serial overdrive reminiscent of a famous green pedal.
Plus 3 algorithms from Eventide rackmount processors
- Instant Phaser – Authentic emulation of the world's first studio Phaser from 1971 notably used in Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir."
- Instant Flanger – Authentic emulation of the world's first studio Flanger heard on countless hit records.
- SP2016 Reverb – The legendary Room, Stereo Room, and Hi-density plate from the original studio rackmount.
In addition, the H9 Max algorithms integrated into H90 have been upgraded to include dot9 pedals and plug-in functionality never before available on the H9 Max. Two algorithms can be paired into a Program to create new effects easily. Dual mono inserts allow integration of outboard effects.
Five push knobs, seven LED buttons, and a hi-res OLED display combine function and form in a user friendly but highly capable interface. H90 Harmonizer puts rackmount capability at your feet with intuitive pedal controls in PERFORM mode which give you six programmable footswitches.
Eventide’s H90 Harmonizer is rackmount quality digital processing, at your feet, with endless possibilities for sonic creators. Be it on stage or in the studio, H90 raises the bar for digital multi-effects across the industry.
- Loaded with 62 effect algorithms
- SIFT Polyphonic Pitch Shifting built in
- Combine 2 alogrithms into 1 PROGRAM in Dual Mode
- ARM-based architecture like the H9000
- Line level or instrument operation
- Dual mono or single stereo inserts with controllable signal chain placement
- Built-in tuner
|Power Supply:||12V DC 1A / Center Positive (+), 5.5/2.5mm Jack, Included|
|Ins - Outs:||4 x 1/4" TS Ins, 4 x 1/4" TS Outs, MIDI In, Out/Thru|
|Stereo/Mono:||Configureable Stereo/Mono Operation|
|Expression Out:||2 x 1/4" TRS|
|Accessories Included:||Rubber Feet, Guitar Pick, Universal Power Supply, USB Cable|