Fast & Free Shipping
Questions & Contact
Your creativity knows no bounds, and neither does the creativity of Fender’s most distinctive acoustic instruments. The T-Bucket™ 300CE dreadnought cutaway is a bold acoustic-electric guitar with enormous flair and vibe. It’s available in a wide variety of tonewoods and finishes great for any kind of music and designed to suit your own style. Choose among flame maple, quilt maple and quilt ash tops, all with special bracing and fantastic-looking transparent finishes. The 300CE also has high-quality onboard electronics for pure amplified tone and performance.
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Flame Maple, Quilt Maple, or Quilt Ash
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Nut: 1.625" (41.3 mm) Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Electronics: Fishman® Isys III System