Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
The team at Teenage Engineering have brought to life a fully-fledged recording and mixing experience that fits in the palm of your hand.
Teenage Engineering's TX-6 Mixer is a creation in a different league when it comes to technology and portability. The pocket-sized device is a six-channel stereo, twelve-channel mono mixer that opens a world of possibilities for the traveling musician or producer. These channels, as controlled via six 3.5 millimeter outputs, allow for seamless integration of TE products such as the OP-1 and OP-Z as well as a host of live instruments, microphones, and so much more. The incredible processing power the TX-6 boasts makes it a complete knockout.
The TX-6 can be used in a myriad of ways from recording live sound to your phone via iOS MFi connectivity, to mixing recordings on the fly, and recording directly to your favorite DAW by doubling as a USB interface.
Capable of also producing music on its own, an internal synthesizer mode can be activated with a built-in sound generator that reacts musically to four waveforms and four drum machines. Additional internal effects including reverb, modulation, and distortion only enhance the powerful processing this Teenage Engineering Pocket Mixer is capable of.
The TX-6 Mixer is a gift for the musician looking to capture the world around them without being bound to a studio. With so much music to be made, you can turn to Teenage Engineering for a headstart.
Shop more Teenage Engineering products:
- Stereo and mono mixing capabilities
- Recording interface function via USB connection
- iOS application compatible
- Aluminum chassis with synthetic leather back
- Six 3.5 millimeter stereo output jacks
- Output compatible with headphones, studio monitors, and PA speakers
- Internal sound producing synthesizer with accompanying effects and drum machines
- Built-in instrument tuner
- Onboard memory preset slots
- MIDI connectivity