Death By Audio Echo MasterItem ID: DBA020
The master of echo. The Echo Master. Dark and beautiful. This is the sound.
Designed for vocals, the Echo Master is a lo-fi, analog tape-style delay unit that lets you rip up the delay sound into a cacophony of noise and feedback. The effects loop allows you to add additional effects to the output, making it easy to include any of your favorite guitar pedals in your vocal sounds without having to mess with adaptors.
The Echo Master is not just a delay unit; however, it includes matched Bourns transformers on the input as part of a delicious sounding preamp so you have phenomenal vocal quality before you even hit the PA. Your sound engineer will hate you because you'll sound better than ever before without needing their help. Top it off with high quality Neutrik XLR jacks, and the Echo Master is the ultimate tool for taking total control of the sound of your voice.
Controls & Highlights
- Time: Controls the delay time, with numbers labeled in milliseconds. In the Red Zone, the delay chip is pushed to the extreme. The signal decreases in fidelity as the time increases.
- F-Back: Controls the number of repeats in the delay circuit, anywhere from one to an infinite to a wall of oscillation.
- Mix: Controls the level of the delayed channel in comparison to the dry signal, from fully dry to an equal mix.
- Send/Receive: Plug out of the Send jack into any additional effects, then back into the Return jack to introduce new sounds into your vocals.
- Dimensions: 6.1" x 3.3" x 2.5" (including knobs and jacks).
- Weight: 16oz. (w/ Alternate Back Plate 30oz.)
- Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter).
- Current Draw: 25 mA.