Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Free Deluxe Set-up
Today's 60th Anniversary Jaguar celebrates decades of boundary-breaking, top-of-the-line offset royalty. With unmistakable style and legendary tones, the 60th Anniversary Jaguar is a living legend.
Fender's 60th Anniversary Jaguar models represent offset excellence in every regard. An alder body shaped in the iconic offset body profile is paired with a maple neck in an authentic Fender 1966 Jaguar "C" shape. A shorter twenty-four inch scaled body makes the 60th Anniversary Jaguar easily played with a slinky feel in hand. The comfortable maple neck is paired with a bound rosewood fingerboard with twenty-two Vintage Tall frets that makes this instrument seamless to pick, strum, and riff upon. The neck is topped off with a matching painted headstock for extra Fender flair.
Two 60th Anniversary Jaguar pickups create a spectrum of tones that are sure to inspire. Fender crispness and clarity are outstanding features sonically for a wide range of tonal trips to take. Playability is enhanced with a six-saddle Vintage Style bridge, Fender Vintage "F" stamped tuning machines, and a bone nut. Incorporating expressive bends into playing is smooth and comfortable. A distinguished engraved neckplate bears a 60th anniversary logo, as does the Fender Vintage-Style Deluxe Hardshell case.
As relevant and exceptional as ever, the Fender Jaguar's 60th Anniversary is an occasion to commemorate.
- Fender Anniversary series Jaguar model with period-correct specifications
- Alder body with gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Maple neck with gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish in a 1966 Jaguar "C" shape
- Round-lam rosewood fingerboard with twenty-two Vintage Tall frets
- Shorter twenty-four inch scale length
- Two 60th Anniversary Jaguar single-coil pickups
- Six-saddle Vintage-Style bridge with threaded steel saddles
- Adjustable string mute included
- Fender Vintage "F" stamped tuning machines
- Fender Vintage-Style Deluxe Hardshell case included
|Fret Size:||Vintage Tall|
|Bridge Pick-up:||60th Anniversary Jaguar Single-Coil|
|Neck Pick-up:||60th Anniversary Jaguar Single-Coil|
|Bridge:||6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Threaded Steel Saddles and Included Adjustable Bridge Mute|
|Finish:||Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer|
|Case:||Fender Vintage-Style Deluxe Hardshell|