Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
Free Deluxe Set-up
In 1959, the Fender Precision Bass was changing and this is a classic recreation early models of that year. The alder body has a perfectly Aged Black Journeyman Relic lacquer finish, and the one-piece quartersawn maple neck. It has a ’fat '59-Style Oval C profile, topped by a 9.5” rosewood fingerboard with 20 frets and cream binding.
A hand-wound 1962 P-Bass pickup lies underneath the chrome pickup cover with controls for volume and tone with vintage P-Bass wiring. Other features include a single-ply gold anodized pickguard, vintage-style bass bridge with threaded steel saddles, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and disk string tree and thumb rest. Also includes a deluxe Fender Custom Shop hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
- Hand-wound 1962 Precision Bass Relic pickup
- Chrome pickup cover
- Rosewood fingerboard with twenty frets and cream binding
- Quartersawn maple neck in a '56-Style Oval "C"-profile
- Aged Black Journeyman Relic lacquer finish
- Deluxe Fender Custom Shop hardshell case and certificate of authenticity included
|Middle Pick-up:||Hand-wound 1962 P-Bass Relic|
|Case:||Fender Custom Shop Original Hard Case|