Ask an Expert
Fast & Free Shipping
The Harmony H620 amplifier brings tonal character, output power, and advanced features together to result in a truly unique amplification experience. This all tube amplifier is equipped with two 6L6 power tubes and three 12AX7 power tubes to produce a spectrum of tones from crystal clear cleans to warm and organic breakup. Harmony's Presence knob makes an appearance on that H620 to allow players to deeply sculpt their tones. In addition, a dedicated gain boost control brings out plenty of kick and breath from the H620 for players to push the tubes to their limits.
The H620 comes equipped with an onboard attenuator which allows players to summon the full scope of the amp's tonal character at any volume. Wherever this amp lands, its sure to find a sweet spot with volume and tone. Presenting a fully-realized tube amplifier experience for players looking for a new take on classic amplifier formulas, the H620 finds its mark and makes its match every time.
- Twenty watt all-tube design
- Twelve-inch Italian-made Jensen P8R speaker
- Four-way attenuator switch with 20W, 1W, 0.1W and 0W options
- Onboard tremolo, reverb, and effects loop
- Push/Pull gain boost control
- Foot-switchable boost, loop, and reverb control
- Single line out jack for direct recording
|Power Section:||2 x 6L6GC|
|Preamp Section:||3 x 12AX7|
|Speaker Config:||1 x 12" Jensen Falcon|